How can I pick up the tickets I ordered from Will Call?
If you placed your order before 12 midnight EST, your tickets will be ready the following day. You can pick them up at any of these outlets: The Epcot® Center, Disney-MGM Studios, the Animal Kingdom Theme Park, or the Magic Kingdom® Park's Ticket and Transportation Center. Bring your Will Call certificate and valid identification, such as a military ID, driver's license, or passport.
Tickets sent by standard mail take 14 days via standard mail, and seven days via Express Shipping. International orders, including those from Canada and Mexico, take up to 12 days to ship. Although Disney World can process orders faster, extra days are allotted for shipping and handling. If your tickets are late or you received the wrong tickets, please call Disney World Ticketing at (407) 566-4985 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I give my unused days to someone else?
No. Magic Your Way tickets can only be used by one person on all days. If you cannot use up your tickets, you can add the No Expiration option so you can use them anytime in the future. Disney World will honor all tickets purchased before January 2, 2005.
Can I upgrade my tickets after buying them?
Yes, you can extend your ticket or add the options described above, provided you're still within the 14-day period. If the new ticket has a higher value than the old one, all you have to do is pay the difference. However, you don't get refunds by trading your old ticket for a cheap option.
What does the Water Park Fun & More Option include?
This option allows you to visit two Disney World parks of your choice at cheap prices. You can choose from the two Water Parks, Pleasure Island, the Wide World of Sports® Complex, and the DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park. The number of discount visits allowed depends on the days in your Magic Your Way ticket:
- 1 to 3 days - 3 visits
- 4 to 5 days - 4 visits
- 6 days - 5 visits
- 7 to 10 days - 6 visits
Are there extensions available for the 7-day Magic Your Way Ticket?
If you want to stay longer than seven days, you can get a 10-day Magic Your Way Ticket, or for a bigger discount, consider getting a Seasonal Pass or Annual Pass.
How do I avail of Magic Your Way Vacation Package discounts?
When you check in at the Disney hotel of your choice, you will be given a printed voucher or a Disney Resort ID. Simply present them to participating establishments to get your discount. If you get the Magic Your Way Plus Dining Package or the Premium Package, the voucher is usually mailed to you along with your travel documents.
Can I get my tickets earlier that the set date?
Yes, your hotel can give you your tickets and vouchers as soon as you check in. You can also use Disney's Magic Express service, which will pick you up at the airport and transport your luggage directly to your room.
How does the Disney Dining Plan work?
With the Disney Dining Plan, each member of your family older than three years gets one snack, table service meal, and counter service meal per day. You can use them in any amount or order throughout your vacation.
You will be given a Key to the World card with the Dining Plan. Present this card to the server before ordering, so your meals will be charged to the plan and tracked to your reserved room. You will be given a receipt after redeeming each meal.
Which restaurants will accept the Disney Dining Plan?
The Disney Dining Plan can be used at participating restaurants throughout the Disney World parks and hotels. These include:
- Character dining experiences: These offer themed locations and cheap menus. Meals are worth one table service meal each.
- Disney Signature Restaurants: This is an exclusive group of establishments offering first-class cuisine and an elegant ambiance. Meals are worth two table-service vouchers.
- Dinner show experiences: Exchange two table-service vouchers for entry to a dinner show. You can redeem tickets from the Guest Services or Concierge desk.
Do I need to make reservations with the Magic Your Way Premium Package?
Yes, it's important to plan your activities in advance. Here are the reservations you can make:
- Dining reservations: You can reserve up to 180 days ahead. Call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463).
- Cirque du Soleil® show: Reserve LaNouba tickets 180 days in advance by calling (407) 939-7600).
- Golf tee times: Inquire about tee times and reservations online at www.disneygolf.com or call (407) WDW-GOLF (939-4653). Reservations can be made 120 days ahead.
- Selected recreational activities: These include horseback riding, guided fishing excursions, tubing, parasailing, wakeboarding, and water-skiing. Reserve up to 90 days ahead by calling (407)WDW-PLAY 939-7529).
- Tours: Reserve up to one year ahead. Call (407) WDW-TOUR (939-8687).
- Children's Activity Centers: Reserve for children's activities up to 90 days in advance. Call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463).
Disney World tickets - Next article
Check our friends' websites